ProTrak International, Inc. is fully committed to its clients’ success and prides itself on providing outstanding consulting, implementation, training and support services.
Our professional services team averages more than 20 years’ experience working with our clients and ProTrak CRM. We will support you through every stage of the software implementation and data migration processes, help you increase productivity, streamline internal workflows, and provide high-quality training and on-going support.
All this ensures that you can efficiently and effectively develop your client relationships, manage your opportunity pipeline, and improve your sales and investor relations processes with the premiere CRM solution available today.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES & CRM CONSULTING
ProTrak CRM’s deeply experienced professional services team combines industry knowledge of the investment management business to ensure a successful CRM implementation and a high user-adoption level.
Our consultants will:
- Work with your staff to identify operational inefficiencies and roadblocks.
- Help you streamline and automate existing manual processes.
- Analyze work processes currently managed with your Excel spreadsheets or legacy systems and determine how they can be integrated into ProTrak CRM.
- Help you consolidate investor account balances and transactions from administrators and existing accounting systems.
- Assist with the creation of customized investor reports, automated work flows that match your business process rules, and mass email campaigns.
Support and training are integral components of the ProTrak solution. As soon as ProTrak CRM is installed at your firm, our experienced professionals will provide on-site or web-based training in an individual or small classroom environment. Our trainers all have industry-specific experience and provide friendly and informative workshops for users at any level of technical expertise. All training is tailored to the needs of individual users.
Technical support is provided free of charge during regular business hours.
A senior Account Manager who knows you and your account will provide assistance and diagnose issues using phone, email support and/or web-based sessions. Users have 24/7 access to an extensive knowledge base of Webinars, on-line tutorials and technical/user documentation. In addition, ProTrak publishes a monthly InfoFLASH bulletin of news, helpful hints and ideas contributed by our global user community.