Pension Funds & Endowments CRM
ProTrak CRM is the complete relationship management solution for pension funds, endowments and other institutional investors.
Packaged in a user-friendly interface in which each user can customize the information view based on his or her needs and preferences, ProTrak CRM is the culmination of over 25 years’ experience satisfying the needs of institutional investment managers and internal research teams.
- Track all active managers, consultants and other third-party relationships, including all email correspondence, meetings and calls.
- Import account balances and performance information for easy analysis of historical data and ad-hoc report creation.
- Enjoy a 360° view of all critical relationships, including instant access to all activities, correspondence, due diligence and legal documentation.
- Use workflow management for one-click automation of repetitive tasks.
- Track fund subscriptions, redemptions and capital calls/distributions.
Manager Due Diligence
ProTrak includes unique “Manager Profiles” to support the manager due diligence process.
- Maintain an historical record of all manager interactions, including email and document exchanges.
- Increase manager transparency using extensive manager profiles with fund detail, performance IRRs, benchmark indices, and underlying investments.
- Allow direct input from managers.
- Automatically import and organize all email correspondence in folders assigned to each manager, including performance estimates.
- Easily create and maintain a comprehensive manager database including qualitative documentation and reports as well as quantitative performance data.
- Maintain the historical record of all manager interactions, including email and document exchanges.
- Automatically import and organize manager emails, including performance estimates.